Wednesday 30 November 2011

Rhubarb Margarita

Due entirely to a combination of company and cocktails, I can't compile a critique of this quarter's culinary quest. What I can do is to record the ingredients of my margharita which ranks as the most superior of its kind; rhubarb, lime and Falernum rum (especially imported from South America and flavoured with cloves, ginger and vanilla) with a chilli salt rim. Awesome and even better second time round. Well done Hakkasan ! What I also recall about the evening is my delight at finding myself once more reunited with Su and To. We always have such a happy, funny and interesting time together. As regards the food at Rasa Samudra, it is the pickle selection and the Gavi wine which come to mind. They went down rather well together, much to my surprise. And then there was the sago pudding; the payyasam - which made for a comforting finale. A fabulous evening - thank you Supper Club 10/10

No comments: